Paul and His Letter to the Ephesians
Prof. N.T. Wright teaches on one of the most powerful letters in the New Testament focusing on joining heaven and earth.
Prof. N.T. Wright, renowned biblical scholar and historian, will walk you through Paul’s Letter to the Ephesians. This course begins with the big picture of God’s ultimate intention of bringing forth the joining of ‘heaven’ and ‘earth’, reuniting what had been fractured long ago. Paul explains that, through the Messiah, God has brought together one new humanity. This new family of God will lead to a different way of thinking, speaking, and living. In addition, attention is given to the reality of the unseen world as it plays out in the lives of this New Family which lives in unity and holiness. Dig deep into the New Testament through studying this wonderful and practical epistle.
This course is meant to take around thirteen weeks to complete. While you may take the course at your own pace, you are encouraged to take time to reflect upon the material presented in the textbook and in the lectures.
The textbook is Prof. Wright’s commentary on Philippians in the Paul for Everyone series published by John Knox Press in the U.S. and SPCK in the UK.
The structure of the course includes:
- Lectures by Prof. Wright
- Practice exercises to help you integrate what you learn with your everyday way of thinking and living
- Quizzes to assess comprehension
- Student discussions
- Interaction with Prof. David Seemuth, your co-instructor for the course
- Textbook readings
- Interaction with the biblical text itself
If you are interested in a deeper knowledge of this important letter from the apostle Paul, then you will want to enroll in this course.
*Sign up below for course discounts of 50% off or greater!
Get Your Coupon Today!
* Discount price for this course is $69.99. List price $169.99.
Latest posts by administrator (see all)
- Paul’s Background (Entire Lecture!) - June 29, 2018
- Golden Calves: How Paul Redeems a Painful Memory for the Sake of Mission (Video) - May 16, 2018
- How John Weaves Creation, Exodus, and Jesus Together - May 3, 2018