Paul and His Letter to the Philippians
Develop a deeper appreciation for the way Paul presents his message as a prisoner for Christ in this delightful epistle.
Prof. N.T. Wright, renowned biblical scholar and historian will walk you through Paul’s Letter to the Philippians. The course is a reflection of how to think and live in light of the death and resurrection of King Jesus. The powerful realities of ‘unity’ and ‘holiness’ are combined through the proper way to think about the work of God in Christ. The central portion of the letter, Phil 2:6-11, provides the foundation for understanding the whole of the letter and Paul’s own way of life. Dig deep into the New Testament through studying this wonderful and practical epistle.
You should obtain the textbook, Paul for Everyone: The Prison Letters: Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, and Philemon, from a bookstore or from Amazon.
The structure of the course includes:
- Lectures by Prof. Wright
- Quizzes to assess comprehension
- Student discussions
- Interaction with Prof. David Seemuth, your co-instructor for the course
- Textbook readings
- Interaction with the biblical text itself
If you are interested in a deeper knowledge of this important letter from the apostle Paul, then you will want to enroll in this course.
*Sign up below for course discounts of 50% off or greater!
Get Your Coupon Today!
* Discount price for this course is $69.99. List price $169.99.
Latest posts by administrator (see all)
- Paul’s Background (Entire Lecture!) - June 29, 2018
- Golden Calves: How Paul Redeems a Painful Memory for the Sake of Mission (Video) - May 16, 2018
- How John Weaves Creation, Exodus, and Jesus Together - May 3, 2018